Sales Representative Abroad (various)
1: Experience in international trade will be an advantage. Education: Port Administration, International Business, Logistics or related fields.
2: Quick learning ability, logical, strong, caring and responsible. With strong communication skills and professional ethics.
3: Hard worker, proactive, to respect agreements, not scare of new challenges and able to work under pressure.
1. Studies on international operations freight forwarding.
2. With more than a year of customer service experience.
3. Excellent reading and writing skills in English and Spanish.
4. Careful, high sense of responsibility, professionalism and team spirit.
1. Experience in international trade will be an advantage, familiar with China geography, especially the Pearl River Delta, and the regions of Central and South America. Education: Port Administration, International Business, Logistics or related fields.
2. Quick learning ability, strong logic, careful and responsible. Communication skills and high professional ethics, good practice.
3. Diligent, aggressive, respecting agreements, unafraid to face new challenges and able to work under pressure.
Customer Service (Spanish Language)
1. Excellent level of English and Spanish languages. Any nationality is welcome.
2. Fast learner, attentive, good communication and coordination skills.
3. Cheerful, optimistic, positive, responsible, initiative and team spirit.
4. People familiar with marine cargo transportation and aviation, maritime operations, international trade, business development experience, and so on will have advantage.